Tour the Silicon Valley U.S. Patent and Trademark Office - September 2019
Learn about intellectual property programming and resources available at the Silicon Valley USPTO. The office is located in the 3-story Wing building of the San Jose City Hall Complex. Participants tour the office and learn about the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office from USPTO representatives. The event is free and open to the public. Please note that the Silicon Valley USPTO is a federal facility. Visitors are required to show a valid form of government-issued identification (driver license or passport) and may be subject to security screening to gain access. For accessibility requests, please email email@example.com or call 408-918-9900.
480 North First Street Ste 216
San Jose, CA 95112
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Friday, Aug 2, 12:00 PM
- Friday, Jul 12, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Silicon Valley SBDC
- Inventors: Learn how to file your patent application using EFS-Web - June 2019 at Silicon Valley SBDCFriday, Jun 21, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Jul 26, 10:00 AM
- Entrepreneurs: Learn the basics of intellectual property with a focus on patents -- June 2019 at Silicon Valley SBDCFriday, Jun 28, 10:00 AM
- More Events on September 6, 2019
- Friday, Sep 6, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 6, 12:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 6, 9:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.