Tech With Heart - Community, Knowledge, Empowerment
This monthly live event offers a positive, professional atmosphere, delicious food, power networking opportunities, educational talks and hands on workshops. Our mission is to empower and enlighten, as we discuss emerging marketing technologies that enhance human to human connection.
***Audience participation is highly encouraged.***
You DO NOT need to be tech-savvy to benefit from this group!
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT IF:
You care about helping people
You value your customers
You want to stand out from your competition
You want to elevate your level of influence
You want to grow your business quickly
You want to build brand loyalty
You want to increase sales conversions
YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND THIS EVENT IF:
You don't care about people
You only want to talk about yourself
You only care about making more money
Sue Brooke is a Professional Speaker, Best Selling Author, Small Business Marketing Strategist, and Relationship Marketing Expert
Sue is a serial entrepreneur, having founded at least a dozen successful businesses beginning with a Ballroom Dance studio in a small town in Nebraska at the age of 22. After moving to California, she continued her entrepreneurial ventures with a music production company, then moving on to a Tutoring and Educational Learning Center. The Tutoring center was started in her living room, and she grew it into a successful Educational Learning center with 20 plus employees serving thousands of children over 18 years. She later sold that business to pursue her passion of inspiring entrepreneurs to have successful businesses and speaking and Inspiring people in all industries to share their stories and follow their dreams.
After surviving a car accident, and finding herself with a depleted bank account at the age of forty-four, Sue describes ‘being hit by a truck’ as the moment that changed her life forever. She believes through every adversity comes opportunities and gifts that could never be imagined otherwise.
Event location is .6 miles from Walnut Creek BART Station
Parking available onsite
***ID and ticket required ***
Dress - Business Casual
This event is sponsored by REVEALiO - AR Marketing. REVEALiO makes your physical brand materials COME ALIVE with virtual video content, providing you with more impact, influence, and ultimately more income.
Cost: Tickets are $20
1280 Civic Drive, #100
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Other Dates & Times
- Monday, October 28, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, March 25, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, December 30, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, November 25, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, April 29, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, August 26, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, September 30, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, May 27, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday, March 30, 2020, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Tuesday, Jul 16, 11:00 AM
- Sunday, Apr 7, 2:00 PM
- Monday, Nov 4, 11:00 AM
- More Events on June 24, 2019
- PMI ACP Certification Class | PMI ACP Training | PMI ACP Exam Prep Course | PMI ACP Boot Camp | PMI - Agile Certified at Walnut Creek Chamber of CommerceTuesday, Jun 25, 1:00 AM
- Monday, Jun 24, 7:05 PM
- Leading for Equity (Non-Residential) - California - June 24-25, 2019 at Preservation Park, Nile HallMonday, Jun 24, 8:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.