SPORTS PERFORMANCE DATA & FAN ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT USA 2019
With the incredible success of our inaugural San Francisco summit, featuring over 600 executives across 350 sporting organisations, we are excited to bring back the world's most disruptive sports technology conference back to the West Coast. Our San Francisco summit will again showcase the latest innovations in performance analytics and immersive digital products for all the 'Big Four' North American Pro Sports - NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball. How do these clubs and divisions remain at the forefront of the way people play, coach and watch sports? Alongside these executives, we will also bring a dynamic mix of sporting disciplines to build a complete picture to understand how fans consume content and how athletes achieve success. Please see a sample of attendees 2018 HERE and our 2018 agenda HERE
1500 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Sep 14, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 14, 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 30, 6:30 PM
- More Events on November 13, 2019
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 9:00 AM
- Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Conference & Exhibition North America 2019 (13-14 November) at Santa Clara Convention CenterWednesday, Nov 13, 8:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.