PfMP Project Portfolio Management Training | San Francisco | 2020 | vCare Project Management
PfMP Portfolio Management Classroom Training | San Francisco | 2020
This PfMP Portfolio Management training course event is scheduled to be held at San Francisco, USA between March 27 - 29, 2020. PfMP certification offered by the PMI, recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs.
Course Link: https://vcareprojectmanagement.com/collections/pfmp-classroom/products/pfmp-certification-project-portfolio-management-training-course-san-francisco-march-2020
Mode of Training: Classroom
Date : 27th March 2020 - 29th March 2020
Trainer: Mr.Dharam Singh
Trainer Profile: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dharamsingh
Courses Offered: PMP | PgMP | PfMP | PRINCE2 | ACP | ITIL
Online Mentoring Programs: PMP | PgMP | PfMP
Social Media Links: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | LinkedIn | Instagram
Call us at U.S: +1 6502830123 | Australia: +61 422418076
The PfMP credential recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. PfMP credential holders oversee the success of one or more portfolios, balance conflicting demands between programs and projects, and allocate resources based on organizational priorities and capacity.
Be Recognised for Your Elite-level Capabilities
PfMP® certification is PMI's most elite qualification for Portfolio Managers. Employers are demanding portfolio managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PfMP credential holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
The Project Management Institute's Portfolio Management Professional credential (PfMP®) defines the global standard of best practices for portfolio management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in real world and prepare for the PfMP® certification exam.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
· Program managers, Portfolio managers
· VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
· Anyone leading large-scale program
· PfMP eLearning – 10 Videos and Complete Reference Guide - based on The Standard for Program Management 3rd Edition
· The PfMP Challenger - Question Bank
· The PfMP Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPM
· Assist in completion of PfMP application
· Assist you with audit and panel review
· Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
· PfMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
· 26 PDUs /Contact Hours
· Lunch, tea & coffee
Module 1 – PfMP® Certification
Module 2 – PfMP Application & Exam Process
Module 3 – Introductions to Pf Management
Module 4 – Portfolio Strategic Management
Module 5 – Portfolio Governance Management
Module 6 – Portfolio Performance Management
Module 7 – Portfolio Communications Management
Module 8 – Portfolio Risk Management
Module 9 – Application & examples
691 S Milpitas Blvd #217, USA
Milpitas, CA 95035
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- PMP Certification | Training | Course | San Francisco | April | 2020 | vCare Project Management at Suite 217Monday, Apr 6, 9:00 AM
- Выход на Глобальный Уровень. Тур для женщин предпринимателей в Кремниевую Долину at Mission2Mars.AcademySunday, Apr 5, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.