Parent Coffee: Parents and Caregivers of Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Come connect with other families at Parents Helping Parents at the PACDD, Parents of Adult Children with Developmental Disabilities (PACDD) Support and Information Workshop. We welcome discussion of any and all topics of interest to the group. Join us! Who should attend? Parents and caregivers of adults with developmental disabilities. Adult siblings are also welcome to attend.
1400 Parkmoor Ave # 100
San Jose, CA 95126
Other Dates & Times
- Monday, August 19, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Monday, September 16, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Monday, October 21, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Monday, November 18, 2019, 11:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Jun 27, 5:30 PM
- 2nd Annual Experienced Mom Panel - PHP Autism Speaker Series at Parents Helping Parents - Sobrato Center for NonprofitsThursday, Oct 10, 6:30 PM
- Medical Talk by Dr. Song - PHP Autism Speaker Series at Parents Helping Parents - Sobrato Center for NonprofitsThursday, Nov 14, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 15, 2019
- Monday, Jul 15, 6:30 AM
- Monday, Jul 15, 8:30 AM
- Monday, Jul 15, 2:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.