Operation Access KP Martinez Ophthalmology Surgery Session September 21, 2019
Please join us for a fun day of giving back, as we come together as volunteers to provide surgeries for our neighbors in need. Ophthalmology will run that day, surgeons are TBD. The date has been finalized for Septmeber 21, 2019. The first procedures will start at 8AM, and we hope to wrap things up by 12:30PM or 1PM the latest. Please arrive early to enjoy hot coffee, juice, and breakfast provided by Operation Access. Volunteers may RSVP for the surgery session 1. Via this Eventbrite site. 2. By phone 415-733-0080 or 415-733-0278 3. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Kaiser Permanente Martinez allows volunteers from Kaiser Permanente Martinez, Walnut Creek and Antioch sites only. If you are on-call the day of the session you may not participate. Thank you for volunteering your time and expertise. See you soon! OTHER INFORMATION After the event, please complete our event survey to let us know how it went. If you are interested in other Operation Access Surgery Sessions please review our Upcoming events Flyer for future dates. Remember you can also nominate a volunteer for one of our Volunteer awards at anytime with this OA Award Nomination Form. ___________________________________________________________________
200 Muir Road
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- FREE SEMINAR: Understanding Continuing Care Retirement Communities at Lafayette Library and Learning CenterWednesday, Oct 2, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Dec 4, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 21, 2019
- Avengers: Infinity War & An Additional Film To Be Announced at Sonoma State University - Green Music CenterSaturday, Sep 21, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 6:07 PM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.