Ninja Night: Parent's Night out
What: We play games, eat pizza, and watch a movie. Everyone is playing and engaging with other kids for at least 2 hours. We pick the movie based on age approate material.
Who: 4-12 year olds. Everyone welcome!
When: First Friday of every Month: 6-9pm
Where: 141 2nd St. Petalum, CA 94952
Why: Parents and kids need a break. This is a fun, easy way to give parents a date night and ensure the kids have a blast.
141 2nd Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
Other Dates & Times
- All Day, Friday May 1 2020
- All Day, Friday July 3 2020
- All Day, Friday September 4 2020
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Jun 30, 5:00 AM
- Sunday, Feb 23, 2:30 PM
- Friday, Mar 13, 7:30 PM
- More Events on October 2, 2020
- Nighttime Street Photography: Learn how to capture a public space at night at San Francisco Public LibraryFriday, Oct 2, 6:30 PM
- Friday, Oct 2, 10:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 2, 5:30 PM