Navigating Boyhood: How to Raise Resilient & Cooperative Sons (Preschool/Elementary)
Let's face it. Boy behavior can be challenging. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to meet your son's basic internal needs so that cooperation, confidence, and connection come easily in every area of his life. You'll gain practical tools for discipline that will help him cooperate before, during and after any challenge. With Rachel Sklar, MSW. $45; $30 additional parenting partner. [For Parents of Infants & Toddlers: Birth through Preschool][For Parents of Elementary School Aged Kids]
San Mateo, CA 94401
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Mar 7, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 28, 6:30 PM
- Leica Biosystems: Life Sciences Symposium - Your Research, Your Way TEST at San Francisco Airport Marriott WaterfrontWednesday, May 15, 8:15 AM
- More Events on February 26, 2019
- Tuesday, Feb 26, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Feb 26, 9:00 AM
- Agile & Scrum Certification Class | Agile & Scrum Training | Agile & Scrum Exam Prep Course | Agile & Scrum Boot Camp | at San MateoTuesday, Feb 26, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.