Nanometrology 2019 International Conference and Exhibition
The 5th edition of NanoMetrology 2019 event deals with the advancements in all the metrological aspects related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. It is open to all the areas connected to both theoretical and experimental aspects of metrology at the nanometer scale, from new methodologies for the quantitative characterization of nanomaterials, to new results in fields of characterization of nanomaterials and realization of nanometrological standards, which represent a key issue for making possible a successful technological transfer of nanotechnology. The aim of this event is to offer an opportunity to academicians, innovators and industrials to share, and divulge new methods, techniques and instrumentations, for metrology and characterization of nanomaterials, nanosystems, and nanodevices at the nanometer scale.
San Francisco, CA 94132
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- Structuring and Auditing Physician Medical Director and Administrative Arrangements: Key Stark Law Considerations at OnlineWednesday, May 29, 10:00 AM
- New EEOC Report: Workplace Harassment Prevention Not Working-Harassment Continues to be a Problem at Online EventTuesday, Jun 4, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 4, 10:00 AM
- More Events at San Francisco Zoo
- Wednesday, Sep 18, 9:00 AM
- More Events on June 26, 2019
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 10:00 AM
- SFDW | Language of Aroma: Making Sense of Scents: Screening & Intimate Panel Discussion at The BatteryWednesday, Jun 26, 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.