Medical Talk by Dr. Song - PHP Autism Speaker Series
Specific Topic to be announced Speaker: Dr. Elisa Song, MD, Healthy Kids Happy Kids Facilitated by Kat Kanaaneh, PHP’s Autism Support Group was a lifeline for her when her son was diagnosed 10 years ago. At her blog (www.StrivingMamas.com) she shares her experience with other moms that have kids with autism. This will be a special night and will fill up quickly, RSVP to reserve your spot!Meetings are an opportunity for parents to meet informally and to share ideas, experiences and information. New families and caregivers are always welcome. Those who wish to share or simply listen are invited to attend. PHP provides a forum for parents and professionals to get information. Kat is the autism support group facilitator, she started her journey with autism 10 years ago when she and her husband received their son’s diagnosis. She didn’t know anyone with a child that had autism and PHP’s Autism Support Group was a lifeline for her. She recently started a blog (www.StrivingMamas.com) to share her experience with other moms that have kids with autism. She is looking forward to meeting everyone at the meetings!There is a collection of excellent materials available on Autism Spectrum Disorder available for check-out at the PHP Resource Library for both parents and professionals.Please RSVP for this event so we know how many people to accommodate. Sorry childcare is not available for this meeting.
1400 Parkmoor Avenue
San Jose, CA
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Sunday, Aug 25, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Aug 26, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 27, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Parents Helping Parents - Sobrato Center for Nonprofits
- Thursday, Sep 12, 6:30 PM
- Person Centered Thinking Workshop PCT - 2 Day Course Nov 8 and Nov 15, 2019 at Parents Helping Parents - Sobrato Center for NonprofitsFriday, Nov 8, 9:30 AM
- PHP's September Special Education Basics Training at Parents Helping Parents - Sobrato Center for NonprofitsThursday, Sep 19, 9:30 AM
- More Events on November 14, 2019
- Thursday, Nov 14, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 14, 8:30 AM
- Thursday, Nov 14, 8:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.