Makers Business Series: Setting Up Marketing/Branding For Your Creations
Makers and Crafters Business Quarterly Series: The Why and How of Setting Up Marketing/Branding For Your Creations – You need it more than you think In this workshop we will discuss: Identifying your potential customer base/niche/market The dynamics behind creating a pitch Executing your market strategy efficiently How to pivot Instructor:Weldon Hall is the director and co-founder of OakLabs.co, a digital fabrication and prototyping company located in Oakland, California. As a chemical engineer with over 20 years of professional experience, he never lost the fervent excitement for designing, creating, and inventing using the science and technologies that exist around all of us. He started OakLabs with a mission to bring the resources and technologies of rapid design and iterative prototyping to his local area which is still growing in terms of artisans, startups, social movements, and professionals that need access to comprehensive design and engineering services and consultation. Free event. Must pre-register.
23 Maine Avenue
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Thursday, Jun 20, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 18, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Jul 23, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Bridge Storage and Artspace
- Saturday, Jun 29, 7:00 PM
- More Events on July 10, 2019
- Wednesday, Jul 10, 9:00 AM
- Integrative Approaches to Mental Health & Botanicals | Lectures July 10, 14, 17 at Five Flavor HerbsWednesday, Jul 10, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 10, 7:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.