Los Altos Hills Wildfire Preparedness Community Meeting
Wildfire Preparedness Community Meeting 2019 Help reduce wildfire risk and better prepare your family and your home with our Ready, Set, Go program. These meetings are presented by Santa Clara County Fire Department in partnership with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office. Join us and Learn How to: READY. Get your home ready by creating defensible space to buffer it from flammable vegetation such as grass, trees and shrubs. This helps slow or stop the spread of wildfire and increases the chance of your home surviving. SET your family up to be prepared for wildfires and other disasters by creating an action plan that will help you survive and communicate if you must evacuate your home. GO. Take the evacuation steps necessary to give your household the best chance of surviving a wildfire. Stay informed and leave early to avoid being caught in fire, smoke or road congestion. Residents are welcome to register and attend any of the scheduled wildfire preparedness community meetings. For more information, please visit www.sccfd.org Or call (408) 378-4010 for assistance.
26379 Fremont Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Wednesday, Jun 5, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, May 26, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 22, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Los Altos Hills
- Thursday, Jul 25, 6:00 PM
- More Events on May 21, 2019
- Tuesday, May 21, 6:30 PM
- A la Mode au Monde with Musica Pacifica at Oshman Family JCC - Albert & Janet Schultz Cultural Arts HallTuesday, May 21, 12:00 PM
- Digital Insurance Leadership | Connected Life, Health & Benefits at Palo Alto Elks Lodge - The Event CenterTuesday, May 21, 7:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.