Leading and Designing for Equity in Complex Systems - California - June 26-28, 2019
In collaboration with the Stanford d.school’s K-12 Lab, we have prototyped a design approach—Liberatory Design—that meshes design thinking with an equity lens and complexity stance. This new iteration of Leading for Equity in Complex Systems adds a third day, centered on Liberatory Design and how to actually approach equity- and complexity-informed design work in your system. REGISTRATION INFORMATION If you need to pay by check or purchase order, please complete a check registration form and send with check made payable to: National Equity Project, 1720 Broadway, 4th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612. If you need an invoice generated in order to process payment, please complete a check registration form and email to email@example.com and we'll return an invoice. Contact the National Equity Project at 510.208.0160 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Cancellations: We offer a refund for registrants who cancel at least 7 days prior to the event start date. In the event that you register and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment. To cancel registration or to make arrangements for substitution, email email@example.com.
1233 Preservation Park Way
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Jun 13, 5:00 PM
- Friday, May 31, 8:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 14, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Preservation Park, Nile Hall
- Monday, Jun 17, 8:00 AM
- Leading for Equity (Non-Residential) - California - June 24-25, 2019 at Preservation Park, Nile HallMonday, Jun 24, 8:00 AM
- Designing and Facilitating Meetings for Equity - California - June 20-21, 2019 at Preservation Park, Nile HallThursday, Jun 20, 8:30 AM
- More Events on June 26, 2019
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 10:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.