Integrative Approaches to Pain & Botanicals | Lectures July 24, 28, 31
With Ingrid Bauer, MD and Benjamin Zappin, L.Ac. This series will address many of the challenges facing integrative & conventional practitioners treating acute and chronic pain conditions in the context of the opioid crisis and the emerging evidence base around alternatives for pain management. We will take a harm-reduction approach to the use of opioids and cannabinoids in pain, and examine anti-inflammatory strategies from diet to herbs to topical preparations. This series is appropriate for any level practitioner who is seeking to expand their toolkit for supporting patients in a non-judgmental, holistic manner that minimizes harm and maximizes function. Price includes all three lectures (not available as separate classes). Reduced price tickets available for individuals who'd like to also attend the mental health lectures. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/integrative-approaches-to-mental-health-pain-featuring-herbal-medicine-combined-tickets-tickets-60449113927 12 CEUs pending for California Licensed Acupuncturists.
344 40th Street
Oakland, CA 94609
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Integrative Approaches to Mental Health & Botanicals | Lectures July 10, 14, 17 at Five Flavor HerbsSunday, Jul 14, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 6, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Five Flavor Herbs
- Integrative Approaches to Mental Health & Pain Featuring Herbal Medicine: Combined Tickets at Five Flavor HerbsWednesday, Jul 10, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 28, 2019
- Sunday, Jul 28, 7:00 PM
- The Four Seasons of Sonoma County – Our Free Community Concert at Sonoma State University - Green Music CenterSunday, Jul 28, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Jul 28, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.