Integrative Approaches to Mental Health & Botanicals | Lectures July 10, 14, 17
With Ingrid Bauer, MD and Benjamin Zappin, L.Ac. Herbal medicine can occupy gentle, supporting and potent therapeutic roles in supporting common mental health concerns. This 3-part class series will offer participants an array of tools and perspectives for the treatment and management of common and complex mental and emotional states. We will also address concerns around herb-drug interactions and identify situations where herbal remedies may enhance the function and/or alleviate the side effects of pharmaceuticals. This course is appropriate for clinicians from many backgrounds, ranging from clinical herbalists to psychotherapists to physicians. Price includes all three lectures (not available as separate classes). Reduced priced tickets available for individuals wishing to take this series along with the pain lectures. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/integrative-approaches-to-mental-health-pain-featuring-herbal-medicine-combined-tickets-tickets-60449113927 12 CEUs pending for California Licensed Acupuncturists Class dates and times Wednesday July 10 6:30-9:30pm Sunday July 14 10am-5pm Wednesday July 17 6:30-9:30pm
344 40th Street
Oakland, CA 94609
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Sunday, Jul 28, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 6, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Five Flavor Herbs
- Integrative Approaches to Mental Health & Pain Featuring Herbal Medicine: Combined Tickets at Five Flavor HerbsWednesday, Jul 10, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 10, 2019
- Webinar Viewing: The Art and Science of Effective Gift Acknowledgments - Pleasant Hill at Sanford Institute of Philanthropy, John F. Kennedy UniversityWednesday, Jul 10, 10:00 AM
- Makers Business Series: Setting Up Marketing/Branding For Your Creations at Bridge Storage and ArtspaceWednesday, Jul 10, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 10, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.