Helping Your Child with Anxiety (Elementary School)
Helping Your Child with Anxiety Thursday, February 28, 6:30 to 8:30 pm During this workshop, we will address strategies to help your child cope and manage his or her feelings and identify and discuss common anxiety triggers, such as school situations, social dynamics, sleep, and separation issues. With Mimi Ezray, LCSW, MPH. Fee $45; $30 additional parenting partner. [For Parents of Elementary School Aged Kids][For Parents of Pre-Teens & Teenagers]
San Mateo, CA 94401
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Mar 7, 7:00 PM
- Navigating Boyhood: How to Raise Resilient & Cooperative Sons (Preschool/Elementary) at Parents' Place San MateoTuesday, Feb 26, 7:00 PM
- Leica Biosystems: Life Sciences Symposium - Your Research, Your Way TEST at San Francisco Airport Marriott WaterfrontWednesday, May 15, 8:15 AM
- More Events on February 28, 2019
- Thursday, Feb 28, 8:00 PM
- 2018 Habit Summit Behavioral Design Conference: Video Access at UCSF Mission Bay Mission Bay Community CenterThursday, Feb 28, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb 28, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.