Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat?
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) is a Twelve Step program of recovery for anyone who suffers from overeating, under eating, bulimia, or obsession with food, weight or body size. There are no dues or fees, and meetings are open to anyone who wants to stop eating addictively.
For more information or a list of additional meetings throughout Marin, the Bay Area, the U.S. and the world, call 781-932-6300 or visit: www.foodaddicts.org.
Cost: Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is a 12 Step fellowship based on the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). FA is a tax-exempt, non-profit Twelve Step program that helps people of all ages who have issues with food. There are no dues or fees for members. Anyone, from any walk of life, who seeks recovery from their problems with food, is welcome.
240 Channing Way
San Rafael, CA 94903
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 7:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, May 2, 9:30 AM
- Thursday, Mar 26, 5:00 PM
- Learn How to Use Poles for Hiking & Outdoor Exercise at Point Reyes National Seashore Association HeadquartersSaturday, Mar 7, 10:00 AM
- More Events on March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 1:30 PM