FREE Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) class / Cupertino
When a disaster strikes it may be several days before emergency services arrive in your neighborhood. This FREE 3-hour training class is designed for individuals and families to be able to survive the first 72 hours following a disaster. Classes are open to individuals who live or work within the communities served by SCCFD: Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno & Saratoga and the unincorporated surrounding areas. This class includes information on types of disasters, home and work place preparedness, fire safety, treating life-threatening conditions, and how to build a disaster supply kit. Attendees 13 years and older please. For more dates, search for "PEP". For other preparedness and safety classes, search for "SCCFD".
10350 Torre Ave
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Explore Mindfulness Meditation in this Daylong Mini-Retreat at Westhope Presbyterian Church (in Social Hall)Saturday, Apr 27, 9:30 AM
- Saturday, Apr 20, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 27, 10:00 AM
- More Events on August 24, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 24, 6:07 PM
- Saturday, Aug 24, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 24, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.