FREE Hands Only CPR / Los Altos Hills / 1.5 hrs
FREE Hands Only CPR/AED & Choking for Adults and Children - 90 minute course Instructor: Santa Clara County Fire Department Staff Participants will learn how to perform high quality compressions on an adult and child, utilize an automatic external defibrillator (AED), and aid an adult or child who is choking. Most often, citizens will need to perform CPR on family, friends or co-workers. Learn how to perform proper compressions and use an AED in the precious moments before first responders arrive. You will not learn breathing (head tilt, chin lift) in this class. You will not learn infant compressions or choking. If you wish to learn these skills you will need to enroll in a 4 hour CPR/AED class. See below. Participants will not receive a two-year CPR/AED certification. This is not a Heartsaver CPR/AED class. To take a CPR/AED class where you can receive a CPR card, go to one of these 3 website to find training classes: www.sccfd.org / www.heart.org / www.redcross.org This training class is open to individuals who live or work within the communities served by County Fire: Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills and the unincorporated surrounding areas. NOTE: As a matter of safety, we encourage you to please park in the parking lot and not on the street for our evening class as this area is not well lit at night. You might also consider utilizing a flash light while traveling from your car to the Town Hall.
26376 Fremont Road , Town Hall - NOTE: As a matter of safety please park in the parking lot and not on the street for our evening class as this area is not well lit at night. You might also consider utilizing a flash light while traveling from your car to the Town Hall.
Los Altos, CA
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Aug 15, 6:30 PM
- Wellness at Work: Taking Charge of Your Health and Preventing Injuries at Lucile Packard Children's HospitalWednesday, Jul 24, 12:00 PM
- Thursday, Jun 6, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 17, 2019
- FREE SEMINAR: Reverse Mortgage to Stay in Home and Purchase with No Payment-EVER at Lafayette Library and Learning CenterWednesday, Jul 17, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 17, 6:00 PM
- Death Café, Palo Alto (with Seniors at Home) at Seniors at Home, Jewish Family & Children’s ServicesWednesday, Jul 17, 6:30 PM