Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat? (mill valley)
All are welcome! Mt. Tamalpais United Methodist Church, Room 2 (x Camino Alto) 410 Sycamore Ave. Mill Valley, CA 9494
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous, (FA), is a recovery program for people who suffer from food obsession, overeating, bulimia and under-eating. The program is based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. Everyone is welcome at meetings, including those who think they may have a food problem or those who are concerned about someone who may. FA is open to all men, women and teens who want to stop eating addictively.
801 Panoramic Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, Apr 18, 2:00 PM
- Left Bank Brasserie to Host a Book Passage/Cooks with Books Event with Melissa Clark at Left Bank Brasserie LarkspurSunday, Apr 19, 6:30 PM
- Left Bank Brasserie to Host a Book Passage/Cooks with Books Event with Fanny Singer at Left Bank BrasserieSunday, Apr 26, 12:30 PM
- More Events at Mt. Tamalpais
- Thursday, Apr 2, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 31, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, Apr 26, 6:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.