Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat? (mill valley)
All are welcome! Mt. Tamalpais United Methodist Church, Room 2 (x Camino Alto) 410 Sycamore Ave. Mill Valley, CA 9494
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous, (FA), is a recovery program for people who suffer from food obsession, overeating, bulimia and under-eating. The program is based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. Everyone is welcome at meetings, including those who think they may have a food problem or those who are concerned about someone who may. FA is open to all men, women and teens who want to stop eating addictively.
801 Panoramic Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, April 10, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Friday, March 13, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Friday, April 3, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Friday, March 6, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Northern Elephant Seals (Mirounga Angustirostris) of Point Reyes National Seashore, Doreen Gurrola - American Cetacean at Bay Model Visitor CenterTuesday, Feb 25, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 22, 1:30 PM
- Saturday, May 9, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Mt. Tamalpais
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 31, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.