CEU Class 4 or 8 hours 8:30AM – Incontinence and UTIs PM –Perineal and Catheter Care
Class schedule: 8:30AM – Incontinence and UTIs (4 CEUs) 1:00PM –Pereneal and Catheter Care (4 CEUs) ***The doors lock at 8:40am and 1:10pm. We abide by state guidelines*** You will not be allowed to take the class if you are late! Parking: Parking is available at South Broadway and North Locust (next to Lesher Center) will be 50c an hour. We are one block from the Wanut Creek Bart Station and the free bus stops right outside our door. There is 4 hour street parking around our office for free but the tickets for staying over 4 hours are hefty!
1777 North California Blvd , Ste 210
Walnut Creek, CA
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- CEU Class 4 or 8 hours AM – Patient Rights and HIPPA PM – Understanding Abuse and Neglect at Hillendale CNA SchoolFriday, May 10, 8:30 AM
- Class 4 or 8 hours AM – Basic First Aid PM – Fire Safety and Emergency Procedures at Hillendale CNA SchoolTuesday, May 21, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Apr 10, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Hillendale CNA School
- CEU Class 4 or 8 hours AM – Understanding Dementia PM – Understanding Alzheimer's Disease at Hillendale CNA SchoolFriday, Apr 26, 8:30 AM
- CEU Class 4 or 8 hours AM – Understanding Kidney Diseases & Care PM –Fluid and Electrolytes at Hillendale CNA SchoolTuesday, Apr 9, 8:30 AM
- CEU Class 4 or 8 hours AM – Common GI Disorders and Care PM – Ostomies and Ostomy Care at Hillendale CNA SchoolFriday, Jun 21, 8:30 AM
- More Events on April 16, 2019
- Tuesday, Apr 16, 10:00 AM
- Oakland Career Fair - April 16, 2019 - Live Recruiting/Hiring Event at Days Inn Hotel Oakland AirportTuesday, Apr 16, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Apr 16, 4:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.