Applied Buddhist Psychology 2: The Enlightened Mind (Distance Learning)
The Applied Buddhist Psychology 2 workshop will train you in practices that will help you generate positive emotions more consistently and neutralize emotional reactivity. Counseling professionals will find this course useful for working with their clients.
This course will:
• Explore the applicability of the Eight-fold path in transforming western psychological orientations
• Provide instruction in Vipassana meditation techniques.
• Help you to use the teachings and practices of the Four Immeasurables of Equanimity, Loving kindness, Compassion, and Joy and how these practices transform emotional states and emotional reactivity.
You will find this workshop especially beneficial if you:
• Seek to shift how you feel about your life and the people in it, and how you move through your life on a daily basis.
• Would like to experience more freedom in how you respond to what presents itself to you.
• Want to generate and cultivate positive and loving feelings for yourself and others.
Applied Buddhist Psychology 1: Entering the Stream or permission of the instructor.
Note: This course is offered in-person and as a phone-in teleclass.
Cost: Tuition: $325
2149 Byron Street
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Tuesday, Feb 18, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 19, 7:00 PM
- Plant Medicine: Preparing and Integrating the Experience (Distance Learning) at Sacred Stream CenterWednesday, Feb 19, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Sacred Stream Center
- Wednesday, Feb 26, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 22, 11:00 AM
- More Events on February 20, 2020
- Thursday, Feb 20, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 20, 7:00 PM
- We Shall Overcome A Celebration of Martin Luther King Jr., featuring Damien Sneed at Zellerbach HallThursday, Feb 20, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.