2nd International Conference on Agriculture, Food and Aqua
Agri Food Aqua 2019 is the leading conference dedicated to Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture researchers with the theme “Seeking the Modernization of Agriculture, Food and Aqua”.
The goal of Agri Food Aqua 2019 is to deliver an outstanding program for exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading scientists which covers the entire spectrum of research in Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture sectors and to share the cross-cultural experiences of various production procedures.
• Agricultural Biotechnology
• Sustainable Agriculture
• Horticulture and Soil Science
• Livestock Farming
• Veterinary Science and Entomology
• Technology of Animal Foods
• Novel Food Processing Technologies
• Food Microbiology
• Genetically Modified Foods
• Food Additives
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Science
• Waste and Water Management
• Food Analysis, Safety and Health
• Agriculture Economics and Agribusiness
• Altered Diet and Responses on Human Health
• Scientific Farmers
• Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture Industries
• Agronomist, Plant scientists.
• R&D Laboratories
• Food technologists
• Food laureates
• Food safety officers
• Food Industrialists
• Agricultural Students, Scientists
• Food scientist and researchers
• Biochemist and Nutritionist
• Aquaculture Researchers
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- PMP Certification | Training | Course | San Francisco | January | 2020 | vCare Project Management at MilpitasMonday, Jan 20, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Feb 13, 9:00 AM
- Стартап-Фандрайзинг Роадшоу в Кремниевой Долине (Тур по привлечению инвестиций) at Mission2Mars.AcademySunday, Jan 19, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.