2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUANTUM MECHANICS AND NUCLEAR ENGINEERING
World Congress on Quantum Mechanics and Nucleur Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Interactions. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Interactions.
600 Stockton St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Wednesday, Feb 20, 8:00 AM
- ISSA-LA 2019 Information Security Summit XI Sponsor Registration at The Annenberg Community Beach HouseThursday, May 16, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 8, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Ritz-Carlton - San Francisco
- Wednesday, Mar 27, 10:00 AM
- More Events on September 26, 2019
- Thursday, Sep 26, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 26, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.