The Silicon Valley Home Buyers' Seminar
Is the Silicon Valley real estate market slowing down? -Join our seminar on February 12th
Significant trends in the local and global economies indicate that the Silicon Valley market is slowing down. Silicon Valley is already in its 6th consecutive year of growth, but how much longer will this cycle continue? Most importantly, what does this mean for the future Silicon Valley home buyers?
Avi Urban will go over the necessary considerations that will help you answer the big question: "is buying a home in the Silicon Valley right for me?"
We will cover the following topics and much more:
• Is the Silicon Valley in a real estate bubble?
• When will real estate prices go down?
• Is it better to rent vs. buy in the Silicon Valley?
• Does it make more sense to invest in real estate outside the Silicon Valley?
• Comparing and contrasting real estate investing to investing in the stock market?
• 5 reasons why not to buy a home in the Silicon Valley.
• How to get a mortgage: The do's and don'ts.
I guarantee that after attending this seminar you will understand Silicon Valley real estate better than you ever had before.
*Seating is limited, guarantee a spot by registering at http://urban.realtor/home-buyers-seminar/
*This event is for principals only, thank you*
*Our seminar will start promptly at 1:30PM.*
About the Speaker: Avi Urban is a Silicon Valley high-tech veteran turned 5-star real estate expert. He has a great passion for real estate and wants to share his knowledge to make you a smarter and successful seller, buyer, and investor to meet your long-term personal and financial goals. Visit Avi’s LinkedIn and Yelp! pages to learn more about me!
Read more and register at http://urban.realtor/home-buyers-seminar/
Please RSVP, so we will be able to accommodate you with food, drinks and material.
The Urban Group
Keller Williams Realty
the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide
CalBRE license: 01485729
600 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Monday, March 12, 2018, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Friday, July 12, 2019, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Jan 27, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Feb 7, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 10, 2:00 PM
- More Events on May 12, 2018
- Saturday, May 12, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, May 12, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, May 12, 7:30 PM