Movies@Mission Hospice: Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter
Part of our FREE series of films about how we live and die - with popcorn and discussion: Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter A 1994 Oscar nominee for Best Documentary Feature, this film chronicles a woman’s struggle to come to terms with what’s happening to her brilliant, funny, and now ill mother as they navigate the changes that Alzheimer’s brings. The film will be followed by a panel discussion with the Alzheimer’s Association and our staff. Contact Susan at 650.532.2396 with questions.
1670 South Amphlett Boulevard
San Mateo, CA 94402
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Jul 26, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Sep 27, 6:30 PM
- Sunday, Jul 22, 10:45 AM
- More Events at Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Thursday, Aug 23, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 3, 9:30 AM
- Friday, Nov 16, 9:00 AM
- More Events on October 11, 2018
- Thursday, Oct 11, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 11, 8:00 AM
- Official Certified ScrumMaster CSM by Scrum Alliance - San Francisco at San Francisco (Golden Gate University)Thursday, Oct 11, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.