Amphora’s Paella and Tempranillo-A Taste of Spain
Join Rick on Saturday evening, May 23rd(6-8pm) for a celebration of Spain!
We'll be featuring our Spanish varietal wines (Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mataro,and Cariñena*), traditionally-prepared Paella by Fabiano of Per le Stelle, and the masterful Flamenco guitar of MarkTaylor.
(*also known as Grenache, Mourvedre, and Carignane!)
Ticket includes: tapas, paella, salad, dessert, complimentary tasting wines and entertainment. Additional wines available for purchase by the glass and bottle!
Tickets are $58 per person/ $48 for club members(login for your discount) before May 15th! ( After May 15th, $65 per person for all tickets!) http://www.amphorawines.com/events/Paella-and-Tempranillo
Sat, May 23, 2015
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
4791 Dry Creek Road, Building 6
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Cost: $58 per person/$48 for wine club
4791 Dry Creek Rd.
Healdsburg, CA 95425
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- The Temptations & The Four Tops - Rodney Strong Summer Concert Series Presented by Montgomery Village at Rodney Strong WinerySunday, Aug 26, 5:00 PM
- Melissa Etheridge - Rodney Strong Summer Concert Series Presented by Montgomery Village at Rodney Strong WinerySunday, Jul 22, 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 14, 5:00 PM
- More Events at Amphora Winery
- Saturday, Aug 18, 6:00 PM